Burlington County Times Emerging Leaders – David Burgos
November 6, 2017 – Burgos Group’s Vice President and COO David Burgos has been recognized as one of Burlington County Times Emerging Leaders of 2017.
A self-made man who grew a small business into one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies alongside his brother, David Burgos believes that honesty and integrity are paramount to being a good leader. His personal mission statement is, “Meet each new challenge with a high level of integrity and only achieve success through honesty, so I am always proud to look back on my achievements.”
Burgos is one of 25 professionals who make up this year’s 2017 list of Burlington County’s Emerging Leaders. These nominees were chosen for setting a high standard of community investment and business leadership within the region. The Emerging Leaders are also considered positive role models for their employees, innovators in their fields, and inspirations to their communities who strive to make business better.
Photo Credit: William Thomas Cain
- Game Changers For Government Contractors Book Now Available!
- Burgos Group makes the Inc. 5000 list for 6th Consecutive Year
- Mario Burgos Featured Guest on Federal Game Changers Episode 076 – The Value of SAME
- Burgos Group Recognized as New Mexico’s Highest-Ranking Fastest-Growing Company
- Burgos Group Soars on the 2018 New Mexico Technology Flying 40