Awarded $160M R&D Test Article Construction Services Contract
ALBUQUERQUE, NM, August 15, 2014 – Burgos Group, LLC has been awarded a $160 million contract for Research and Development Test Article Construction Services from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). This work will be performed over the next ten years at White Sand Missile Range and Kirtland Air Force Base.
A total of four companies were awarded contracts from a pool of 14 bidders. However, Burgos Group stands out as the only locally headquartered company.
“We are very pleased that DTRA has recognized the quality of our work and has selected our team for these technically sensitive projects, and are truly excited that with each task awarded, we will be able to create new jobs for New Mexicans,” said Burgos Group President & CEO Mario Burgos.
DTRA provides the Department of Defense’s (DoD) core intellectual, technical, and operational support expertise. This allows them to counter threats posed by weapons of mass destruction and high-yield explosives.
- Game Changers For Government Contractors Book Now Available!
- Burgos Group makes the Inc. 5000 list for 6th Consecutive Year
- Mario Burgos Featured Guest on Federal Game Changers Episode 076 – The Value of SAME
- Burgos Group Recognized as New Mexico’s Highest-Ranking Fastest-Growing Company
- Burgos Group Soars on the 2018 New Mexico Technology Flying 40